Thank you for taking the time to check out my work and passion.
My studio, which is at my house, is located in Glastonbury,CT.
I was born and raised in historic Wethersfield, CT and I am 1 of 3 girls (yes my poor, poor father). After high school I furthered my education at Springfield College where I got my BS and minor in art.
As I got older, I realized just how fast life passes us by. In college I began taking photos to capture all of the amazing moments that I was experiencing.
In 2009, I would meet the man that would become my hubby, what a lucky guy, just kidding, I'm BLESSED to call him my hubby and other half! As we talked about starting a family I felt the need to upgrade my camera so all of life's adventures were beautifully documented.
My first son was born in August 2015 and after that I was hooked on babies and photography!! I now get to photograph (and snuggle) the cutest babies and meet the most beautiful families. As a Mama of 3 little boys, I understand the bond one has with a child and to be able to capture that love with my camera is extremely rewarding.
Some fun facts about myself:
*I coach the Wethersfield High School Gymnastics team.
* I am a 2X Ironman (triathlete)
* I met my hubby while competing in a triathlon (the run portion)
* I LOVE the outdoors and vacationing up north.
* I love arts and crafts
* I'm obsessed with decorating
* My favorite store is Homegoods
* I'm an Amazon fanatic and it's probably a problem at this point.
* Family and friends mean everything to me
* I want to keep EVERY baby I snuggle!!
I look forward to working with you and your family <3